Royal Wing Cruise tour covers almost the beautiful highlights of Halong Bay and some famous fishing villages.
Price: from $150/pax
- Embarkation at Tuan Chau, the best Marina pier in Halong Bay. Enjoy free tea at Gray Line private lounge.
- The longest routes among other cruise operators, provide guests more time to discover diversified landscape of Halong bay.
- Visit Vung Vieng, the less-touristic floating village which belongs to Bai Tu Long area, with manificence of limestone moutains, floating life of locals and pure environment.
- BBQ buffet dinner with fresh seafood.
- Quite sleeping area ( Drum Cave ), avoid the noise and bad impact from neighboring cruises.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong Bay – Overnight on Royal Wing Cruise (Lunh-Dinner)
7:45 – 08:00: Shuttle bus pick up at hotel
12:15: Embarkation at Tuan Chau Marina pier, Halong city. Enjoy complimentary drink at Royal Wing Cruise private lounge.
12:30: Transfer by tender to Royal Wing Halong Cruise-welcome drink. Cruise briefing and check in cabins for tourists.
13:00: Enjoy set lunch while cruising to Vung Vieng floating fishing village.
15:00: Arrive in Vung Vieng – the most beautiful fishing village in Halong bay. You will take the rowing boat trip and pass through floating houses of 65 families, a floating school & floating information centre, meet and see the local life, enjoy the magnificent landscape with limestone mountains and sea caves. Luxury kayaks are available for people who want to discover the village by themselves.
16:15: Back to the cruise and continue cruising to Drum cave.
16:45 – 17:30: Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( weather condition ), relax on the sundeck for fantastic views and sunset photo opportunities.
18:30: Cooking demonstration will be on the sundeck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Luxury buffet BBQ dinner ( available for group 10 pax + ) is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities include: Watching film at approximately 21.00; Board and card games are available; Join the squid fishing on boat with our crew. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong governmental office. End of the program of Day 1.
Day 2 : Discover Halong bay – Vung Vieng Floating Village (B-L)
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07:30: Have breakfast include Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:30: Visit Amazing cave ( Hang Sung Sot ) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30 – 10:30: Check out time. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery during the trip back the pier. Brunch served on board.
10:00: Farewell Buffet brunch and hope to serve tourist soon again.
11:30: Disembarkation at BAi Chay Harbour. Relax at Royal Wing Cruises private lounge before land transfer to Hanoi. End of services.
15:45: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
Type of cabins
2 Days 1 Night
|Single cabin||Double/Twin cabin||Extra bed|
Email Request : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline 24h : 0084923717907 (Mr Tom)
- The time and itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather and other prevailing conditions without notice.
- Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers.
- Swimming and kayaking may cancelled due to bad weather and unused service is subject to nonrefundable
- For safety: First aid kit is available in Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
|Service Included||Service Excluded|